Monday, January 29, 2024

Why Do Mes Eben Twys?!?

Edit Posted by with No comments

 Why mes gib up on makings fwiends? Twy to join a wocaw cwubs to meet oders simawers to mes n gets hateds ons dues to mes ptsd disabiwitys. Mes twieds so hawds n stiww got hateds ons. Why do mes bothews.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Vetters:

Hello

I am reaching out to schedule the next step in the application process for the 13th floor. Please let me know some days and times you are available for a meeting?


Thank you

Reaper


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mes:

tuesdays usally free all day. would something like that work?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Vetters:

I can do Tuesday at 7pm


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mes:

that sounds awsome. wills puts in mes calander


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mes:

in calender will just need the location to meet at


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Vetters:

You must be out of little mode to be vetted


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mes:

Not sure totally what you mean, but I naturally speak in a babyish way because of a permanent regression caused by PTSD. When it comes to messaging, they try to use dictation as much as possible. It’s hard to explain why my mind went that way, because even the doctors can’t. But I said because of my real childhood, my mind didn’t protect my brain.


But having in the past been working LEO (Law Enforcement Officer “Security” 👮🏻. So is able to get by but people can still tell that means a little just by talking to me even though if am being professional and such.


Mech easer to explain in person then text.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Vetters:

I understand your situation but if you are not able to come out of little mode during the meeting I cannot approve your application and since this will be your 3 attempt you will not be able reapply.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mes:

only had 1 interview before. then covid hit and never heard back.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mes:

will try mes best to be professional


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mes:

Got a email was curious about. Just curious whats wrong. Was it identity?!? If its background check, thats a surprise to mes. Also haven't had a interview yet.


Just kinda puzzled as to whats up.


.:email:.


Received: 2024-01-29 @ 7:42 AM


Your membership application was rejected.


Why?


This could be because of an inability to verify your identity, a failed background check, or unacceptable interview.


If you would like to request additional information please contact


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mes:

Do I still have an interview tomorrow?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mes:

I’m just totally confused as to what’s going on


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Club Rep: 

We spoke to the person vetting you and when asked if you could speak in a non-little space for the vetting you said that would not be possible. Your previous time meeting with a welcome committee members this happened as well. I am sorry at this time we can’t accept you into the space. We have to be able to speak with you outside of that headspace to get a clear picture if you would be good coming to us. If you feel you have concerns with this we can talk about it further but at this time we hope you find a spot that works for you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Vetters:

Due to these statements from you

permanent regression caused by PTSD

But I said because of my real childhood, my mind didn’t protect my brain.

and our bylaws for the club. I have rejected your application.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mes:

OK, I see what happened. It said I didn’t. But it was supposed to be did it. Dictation has a hard time understanding how I speak naturally. If I had a way to send a voice clip it be easier.


Dictation typed this:

But I said because of my real childhood, my mind didn’t protect my brain.


But actually saids:

Drs said because of my real childhood, my kind did it to protect itself.


Aka, my mind created then way i think and speak to cope with the abuse i suffred as a kid and blacked out. Literally can’t remember before i was 16 1/2 unless somone tells me. Really wanted to explain this in persons. But now u wont even let me try to explains.


Honestly hurts fors something mes cants controls. Mes try extremely hard to join becase wanted to meet like mined peopwe to have friends. Honststly have only 3 friends for over a decade. 1 cant see becase cant go to her place becase am parlized and cant get upstairs. The ither is my personaw cawe assitant. The 3rds new thats mes just met before tbhe pipe burst that flooded me outbmy own home. Before that was my ex dumping mes valentine’s Day 2011 after 6 1/2 years as hi 24/7/365 baby.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mes:

Your vetters profiles says he lives 24/7. So y is it an issue because mes do too?!?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mes:

Just trying to understand. Never got a chance to speak in persons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment